BookingBuddy.com

Monday, November 3, 2008

Watermark Grille Naples

Watermark Grille Naples
11280 North Tamiami Trail • Naples

This weekend we thought we go and eat at the Watermark Grille in North Naples, just north of Immokalee Road. As soon as you see the place you will want to eat there, This wonderfully lit round building set right off Tamiami Trail. There are fountains galore, as soon as you walk in you see the Hand painted murals and elegant etched glass; it's just a relaxing atmosphere.
My fiance choose the Mahi Mahi grilled and topped with a lobster sauce, she LOVED it. I got the NY strip steak (well done) 13 oz but it seemed like it was a full pound. Let me just say you will not go away hungry when you eat at the Watermark grill. My steak was juices and the topped mushrooms made it all the better. I am sorry to say we were way to full to eat a desert so I will not be able to update you that one but as for the overall meal and atmosphere, This place is wonderful. We highly recommend it to anyone visiting Naples Florida and is look for great restaurants to dine at.

Posted by Diningonthebay.com

No comments: